- Roqai is an orphan girl, she was born in 2016, she is the only child of her mother.
- Her father passed away in 2018.
- The family does not have any source of income and no social welfare.
- The family house needs furniture and home goods.
I am 7 years old!
I’ve been waiting 1101 Days!
Full Sponsorship: $58/M
Half Sponsorship: $29/M
Through the donations received from generous donors like you, I.C. Hope is able to provide orphaned children and widowed mothers with necessities and skilled trade training, not only allowing them the chance at survival but also endowing them with skills and hope for a brighter future!
• Wholesome food
• Clean, adequate clothing
• Safe, happy living arrangements
• Basic household furniture and appliances
• Basic school supplies and uniforms
• Tutoring programs
. Safe transportation
• Special education tutoring
• Autism programs and support
• Mental health programs
• Medical services
• Skilled trade education and certification (sewing, handyman, computer repair and programming, entrepreneurship, etc.)
I.C. Hope implements a strict and rigorous fund allocation system whereby funding is paid to the orphan guardian with proof of funds spent (receipts from grocery/food markets, clothing retailers, furniture/appliance retailers, home rent, etc.) validated by ongoing social service visits to confirm appropriate purchases. Due to our on-site team and volunteers, every family is regularly visited to ensure funds are directly supporting our beloved orphans. Our team in Washington D.C. (USA) regularly visits Iraq to ensure this operation and also to witness the beaming faces of the orphaned children receiving a new pair of glasses when they could not see the chalkboard, or a new pair of shoes because their feet were bleeding from inadequate shoes, or a family benefitting from a new bed who no longer have to sleep on concrete ground, etc.
If an orphan sponsor would like regular progress updates or correspondence with a beloved orphan, please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and appropriate arrangements will be made. Please note we prioritize the well-being and safety of our orphans. Thus sensitive information such as home address may be withheld.