Help children that longer attends school due to financial constraints.
- Father died in 2013 – heart failure
- Abbass Samir, 2013
- Roukaya Samir, 2011
- Abdallah Samir, 2007, doesn’t attend school
- Ali Samir, 2005, doesn’t attend school
- Mother bread maker at home
- They live in a house that needs a lot of repairs.
Abbas Samir is 8 years old. He tragically became orphaned in the same year when he lost his beloved father to heart failure. Two of Abbas’s siblings no longer attend school due to financial constraints. Abbas’s mother works hard to provide for Abbas and his three siblings, but her low income from the sale of homemade bread is not enough to provide for this family. Thus, Ali, the older brother (16 years old), was forced to quit school in order to attempt to provide for the family.
Please consider sponsoring Abbas or any of her siblings to provide relief to this family who has endured such heartache and loss for as long as these children can remember.